This veggie frittata is a delicious and super easy anytime meal portion for the Quick 21 Day Fix.
Quick FIX Frittata
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Saute veggies in hot oil until spinach is wilted. (About 4 minutes)
- Beat 8 eggs.
- Add seasonings and cheese.
- Pour into pan with veggies. Stir slowly so it's well mixed, leaving the heat on.
- Transfer pan to oven and bake 15 minutes.
Let set for 5 minutes outside the oven before dividing into 4 equal pieces. 1 serving is 1/4 of the frittata.
FIX proportions: 1 Red, 2 Green, 1/2 Blue, 1 teaspoon.