Perfectly Tempting Pork Tenderloin
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 45 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds red potatoes, cut in quarters (or eighths)
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds baby carrots
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons smoked chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoons Himalayan sea salt
- 1 large pork tenderloin (about 3 pounds)
- 1 1/2 C chicken broth
- Combine chili and garlic powders, cumin and salt.
- Cut potatoes, onion and carrots and combine in a large bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of seasoning mixture. Toss to coat. (If you are not using a Ninja, go ahead and toss in a roasting pan.)
- Rub the pork with the remaining Tablespoon of olive oil and the remaining seasoning.
- Place the tenderloin in your Ninja pot and cook for about 10 minutes on the STOVETOP setting. (If you do not a Ninja, you can do this in a skillet.) Cook until it's browned on all sides, then remove from the pot.
- Pour the chicken broth into the pot. Add in the potatoes, carrots and onion mix.
- Set the roasting rack on top and add the browned tenderloin onto the rack.
- Cover and cook at 375, checking after the first 20 minutes or so.
- Make sure pork is cooked through.
|Final Meals Prepped for the week!|
Alternatives: Use any of the 21 Day Fix Seasonings to season this recipe.